Location Address: 201 S. Keim Street Pottstown Industrial Complex, Pottstown, PA 19464
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Scan all Certs for incoming and received PO’s
- Assist with Inventory processing for all processed orders
- Answer all main line phone calls and take messages
- Verify completed work orders are complete and accurate prior to shipping
- Cross train for back up to Shipping and Receiving operations
- Pull and verify all Certs for all completed orders-checking for correct grade, thickness, width and length. Verify any chemistry if noted.
- Backup for preparing Cert packs for all shipping orders
- Back up for preparing invoices for emailing or mailing
- Scan Certs/Bill of Lading, per customer request, as required
- Provide directions to plant to drivers needing assistance
Education Level Required: High school diploma or equivalent minimum, Accounting certificate or associates degree preferred depending on experience.
Position Requirements: Strong math skills, ability to understand analytical concepts, computer literate, good phone skills, patience in dealing with multiple duties at once, excellent communication skills-both written and verbal, strong organizational skills, ability to process documents and numbers accurately and strong filing skills.
Necessary Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Ability to tactfully deal with truck drivers, internal Sales Representatives, coworkers & vendors as necessary.
Physical Demands: Position is in an office setting and requires sitting at a desk for 90% of the work day. Standing is required, at receiving window, 10% of a typical day. Typing on a keyboard and using a mouse at least 80% of the work day. Ability to read a computer screen a minimum of 80% of the work day. Ability to stoop, bend and squat for filing purposes.
Special Requirements: None
Tools and Equipment Used: Position requires using a personal computer, keyboard, mouse, calculator, adding machine, fax, telephone, copier & scanner.